Home » , , » Tripletail!

Tripletail!

A nice piece of Tripletail fresh off the grill!

My children are both huge fish lover's. It makes no difference what type of fish it seems. My oldest daughter's absolute favorite though is tripletail. This is a fairly common fish in our parts. It is most widely available at the fish market from April through October. To learn more click here.

To cook this really mild and moist fish we just use flat irons coated with butter. Apply a light seasoning of paprika, salt and pepper. Cook til no longer opaque. T. had his blackened and it was so good like that as well!

Speaking of blackening...

Think my toe is broken??? This was about an hour after the injury occurred and already purple!!! I think it's just jammed but it sure hurts like H***!

Now onto something completely different. I had bought a case of apricots from Costco thinking that the girls would eat them. This was not to be. After my 2 attempts at the Royal Foodie Joust this was what I had left. Instead of feeding them to Enorma I decided to pull out our food dehydrator and let them dry for a while. They were absolutely delicious and I can't wait to get some more from Costco!!!

Leftover apricots from my Royal Foodie Joust entry ready to dry on the dehydrator!

I guess you probably have noticed that my mind is a little scattered by the jumble of this post but having the girl's home this summer is cutting into my blogging time. I wouldn't trade it for the world but you are going to have to put up with me being a touch scattered. We are also preparing for vacation so that is making it a little more hectic then it should be!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger