Home » , » Very, Very, Yummy Peanut Butter Bars!

Very, Very, Yummy Peanut Butter Bars!


I was going to wait until later tonight to do a post about the amazing shrimp I got today from my Shrimp Guys but I changed my mind and am going to sit on my butt with my feet up for the night so that post will have to wait until tomorrow.

Anyway, I had about 40 minutes before it was time for me to go and get the girls this afternoon and I realized that they really had nothing for a snack and I had seen a recipe for Peanut Butter Bars earlier this week on A Southern Grace and thought I could make these before I got the girls. Grace's are much cuter and she cut them into little, cute hearts...yep I had about 30 minutes at this point, remember. We had ran out of our regular organic, all natural PB mid week and we have been feeding the girl's some Skippy (egad it has sugar in it????) that I had left over from Christmas baking until I got some on Saturday. So I really wanted to get this used up and out of the house and this was a great way to do it. This whole recipe probably took me about 10 minutes to make and are they ever good but don't take my word for it. Pull out the peanut butter the next time you have 10 minutes that you don't know what to do with!

Very, Very Yummy Peanut Butter Bars (from Recipezaar)

3/4 C graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 - 2 C powdered sugar
3/4 C peanut butter
1/2 C butter, melted
1 (12 oz) bag semi sweet chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli's semi-sweet and bittersweet chips mixed)

Combine the crumbs, sugar, and peanut butter and mix well. Blend in the melted butter until well combined. Press mixture evenly into a greased or wax paper lined 8X8 pan. Melt chocolate chips and spread over the peanut butter mixture. Chill until just set and cut into bars. Allow to cool the rest of the way before serving.

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger