Home » » Did I just buy the stupidest thing ever or is it really cool????

Did I just buy the stupidest thing ever or is it really cool????

This picture is "stolen" from the William-Sonoma website.

I have this little problem sometimes when I go shopping. Shiny things just tempt and tease me. This is a good case in point...I went into Williams-Sonoma yesterday to by a baking sheet. I really love their baking sheets and for the price you pay I find them very worth the extra bit of money. The other ones I seem to constantly be replacing but I have never had to replace the Williams-Sonoma ones.

Anyway I went in there with a purpose in mind. I ended up buying a tart pan but that's okay too. Neither of these things are the ones that showcase my problem. I had cashed out and was safely on my way out of the store when I saw a really shiny, odd looking frying pan. It is a pan made especially for grilling vegetables. It is all metal mesh and shaped just like a frying pan! When I saw it I immediately envisioned all of the great vegetables I would now be able to grill because now NOTHING will fall between the cracks!!! I had to have it, but I still didn't know if it was the best thing ever or did I just get suckered out of $30???!!! I guess time will tell. I plan on using it tonight and will give a full report.


Do you see how this shiny thing attraction has gotten me in trouble before???

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger