Home » , , , , » Love me a Luau!

Love me a Luau!

I love my birthday, May 1st. For one, it falls on Hawaii's "Lei Day" and it gives me a perfect reason to throw a luau. This was exactly how I wanted to celebrate with friends and family - lots of color, flowers and of course, a tropical feast of Hawaiian inspired eats.

Roughly 40 people came over to celebrate with me and it was just as much fun seeing familiar faces as it was to prepare (especially my birthday cake pictured above, shaped into an aloha shirt!) From the massive amounts of drinks, fabulous dinner spread, karaoke seranades, friendly smiles and warm hugs, this was definitely a birthday I'll cherish forever. Here are some pics that were taken during the luau... and I hope to get more from those that were camera ready throughout the night. Mahalo friends!

Kalua Pineapple Pork

Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi
Pineapple Fried Rice

Macaroni Salad

Seafood Salad w/Crackers

Stir Fry Veggies

Chicken Teriyaki Wings

Seafood Combination Lo Mein

Chicken Mini Eggrolls

Rainbow Salad w/Miso Sesame Dressing

Mango & Raspberry Wonton Cups

Tropical Creamy Fruit Salad

My White Buttercream Cake:



Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger