Home » , , » Lunch?

Lunch?


I was making my lunch today, after spending the whole morning cleaning up messes, and I looked at it and thought "Summer". I was instantly transported to a beautiful July or early August day up in Canada. I guess it is the smells of the garden fresh basil and the nice juicy, ripe tomatoes that does it.

This is probably my favorite way to eat fresh mozzarella and tomatoes and I know sometimes this is called a "Caprese Salad". I like mine really uncomplicated so I hesitate to call it a Caprese. I like mine with tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, salt and balsamic vinegar. That's it. No olive oil, no capers, no pepper. Just the bright, light flavors of summer.

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger