Home » , , , , » Facing Autism in New Brunswick Makes Canadian Web Log Awards Final 5 in 2 Categories

Facing Autism in New Brunswick Makes Canadian Web Log Awards Final 5 in 2 Categories



Well I have to admit I am pleased to make the Final 5 of the Canadian Web Log Awards in two categories - Health & Wellness and Ecology & Social Justice.  I do in fact appreciate the recognition by the CWA site in these two categories.  I believe the CWA's have only been around a short while but they have a nice web site and appear to put a lot into their product.  I thank everyone involved for Facing Autism in New Brunswick's final 5 placement in two categories especially in these two categories.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger