Home » » 10 One Pot Wonders

10 One Pot Wonders

With the cooler temperatures are shorter days comes a little bit of laziness... at least for me. I tend to look for comforting dishes that only require barely any prep, little effort and a lot of convenience this time of year. And with all the cooking I do, any dish that can be made in one pot is welcomed in my kitchen. So here's 10 One Pot Wonders that result is great meals and easy cleanup!...

Slow roasted beefy goodness...

One of my uber favorite dishes... ever!


You can never have too much garlic in my book...


This would make Julia proud I'm sure...

So flavorful and worth the effort...

A nice dish highlighting paprika...

A classic that's delicious anytime of year...

Surprisingly easy and tasty!

Another hearty meal for the fall and winter...

A little tequila does the trick...
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger