Home » » 10 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes

10 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes

Since it's cookie season, it's only fitting that I share my favorite cookie... the classic chocolate chip. With so many variations out there, my search for the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe is still ongoing. The closest I got to my absolute favorite recipe was the 'Neiman Marcus' cookie. Based on an urban legend/hoax, the Neiman Marcus cookie is my go-to recipe... and oddly I never blogged about it. I guess I have a perfect reason to bake up a batch now! But here are 10 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes I have made and blogged about, not including the recent Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies I recently posted. Perhaps one of them will be the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe for your tastes!...


If you like bananas and chocolate together, this cookie's for you!...

A childhood favorite for many...

This version is thin and has a slight chewy texture...

 Loaded with butter with chocolate chips swirled in...

A slightly healthier version so I could indulge a bit more...

Made by a friend, these were perfect for a holiday cookie swap!

This captures the best of peanut butter cookies, 
oatmeal cookies and chocolate chip cookies...

Inspired by Ben & Jerry's ice cream,
this one has chocolate chips and crushed pretzels mixed in!

Super chocolatey to satisfy any chocoholic!

Not exactly a cookie, but loaded with chocolate chips nonetheless!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger