Home » , , , , » WHAT A PARTY – BREAD BAKING DAY #26 round up

WHAT A PARTY – BREAD BAKING DAY #26 round up


And what a party it was! When Zorra of 1x umrühren bitte aka kochtopf asked me if I would host January’s Bread Baking Day I just jumped at the chance! I have been baking bread every month for Bread Baking Day since I first discovered this monthly event almost a year ago. Thanks to Zorra and BBD, I have grown not only to be comfortable working with yeast and home baking bread but loving it as well. I have pushed myself beyond my safety zone and created a bounty of breads of all sorts. So how in the world could I turn down this chance?


As anyone and everyone who comes to my blog, chats with me on Twitter or follows me on Facebook knows, January was my birthday month so, needless to say, I had a theme for BBD #26 ready made! So I sent out my Birthday Party invitation asking everyone who would like to attend to bring a loaf of bread. Or bread sticks, or scones or muffins or whatever they thought would be appropriate for a Birthday Party.


Little did I expect such an amazing turnout! Partygoer after partygoer showed up, each one bearing bread after stunning bread, savory and sweet, round, braided, pinwheeled and in (and on) sticks, studded with fruit, both fresh and dried, crunchy with nuts or tangy with onions and delicately spiced. Breads from India and Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Israel, the UK, the Netherlands and the good ole US of A. This party was what I call a rousing success: 36 Bread Baking Partiers alongside me! And a cornucopia of breads.

So I won’t dilly dally around and make you wait: like the party girl standing in front of a table piled high with prettily wrapped gifts, I’ll get right to it. I want to thank each and every one of you for making this BBD Birthday Party a great success and a wonderful time! I feel truly spoiled!

As you may remember, I started the ball rolling with my Focaccia Farcita (Stuffed Focaccia)


And my friends added these luscious, tasty breads to the Party Buffet Table:

SAVORY:

Natashya of Living in the Kitchen With Puppies
Ontatrio, Canada

Karen aka Baking Soda of Bake My Day
The Netherlands

Aoife aka Spudness of The Daily Spud
Dublin, Ireland

Finla aka Happy Cook of My Kitchen Treasures
Belgium

Astrid of Paulchen's Foodblog
Vienna, Austria

Natalia of Gatti Fili e Farina
Roma, Italy

Palmira of Come Conmigo el blog de Palmira
Barcelona, Spain

Lien of Notitie Van Lien
The Netherlands

Nicole of Bread, Butter and Buns
Idaho, USA

Leah of Leah’s Leavened Bread
Tel Aviv, Israel

Robert of La Mia Cucina
Germany

Zaira of La Cocina de Zaira
Spain

Sarah of Foodbridge
Israel

Alisa of Jane of Many Trades
Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Zorra of 1 x umrühren bitte aka kochtopf
Germany

Meeta of What’s For Lunch Honey?
Weimar, Germany

Tartascher of Mil Postres
Spain

Susan of Wild Yeast
California, USA

Idania of El Aroma de IDania

Foodlovers of It’s All About Foodlovers
USA

Michelle of Big Black Dog
Northern Illinois, USA

Asha of Fork-Spoon-Knife
New York and India

SWEET:

Sarah of What Smells So Good?
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Stefanie of Hefe und Mehr
Germany

Andrea aka AP269 of Family & Food
Germany

Deeba of Passionate About Baking
North India

Cathy of Bread Experience
Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Hilda of Saffron & Blueberry
London, England

Elra of Elra’s Baking
California, USA

Miriam aka Chaosqueen of Chaosqueen’s Kitchen
Lübeck, Germany

Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen
Goa, India

Elle of Feeding My Enthusiasms
Northern California, USA

Jayasri of Samayalarai – Cooking is Divine
Bristol, UK

Nina of Confessions of a Bake-a-holic!
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Marta of Cocina Poética

Barbara of Barbara Bakes
Utah, USA

Sweatha of Tasty Curry Leaf
Bangalore, India

Alessio of Recipe Taster
Germany

Pamela of The Cooking Ninja
Clermont-Ferrand, France

Cinzia of Cindystar
Lake Garda, Italy

Sunita of Sunita’s World
Ipswich, UK

WOW! Pretty amazing, right? And a pretty great split between Savory and Sweet! What creativity! What generosity! Thank you one and all!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger