Home » » Jalapeno Ranch Dressing

Jalapeno Ranch Dressing


For the 'Guy's Nite' my husband is hosting tonight, I prepared baked buffalo wings for them to nosh on. This had to be on the menu per the request of the hubs... so I couldn't ignore how much I know he loves his wings. When it came to finding accompanying dips to serve along with the wings, I new I had to make sure ranch dressing was on the table. It's his favorite dip and salad dressing!


Even though it would have been easy to just make a simple ranch dressing dip, I wanted to give it a little kick of flavor. I recently saw the recipe for Jalapeno Ranch Dressing on my friend Niki's blog, Big City Cooking. She's also a fellow Chicago blogger and was inspired to make this recipe after a trip to a Houston restaurant, Chuy's. The recipe caught my eye because it's a perfect dip for buffalo wings and I knew my husband and his friends would enjoy it. Niki was spot on when she described the amazing flavors of this dip - it's a perfect, creamy combination of spices, herbs, garlic and fresh jalapeno swirled into a traditional ranch dressing!

Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
recipe adapted & seen on Big City Cooking

1 c. mayonnaise
1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. buttermilk
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 jalapeno, minced
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp fresh chives
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper


In a bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, garlic, jalapeno, thyme, chives, garlic powder and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger