Home » » Cooking Session with Rich!

Cooking Session with Rich!


Before I started baking my own little bun in the oven, I was entertaining and hosting quite a few culinary events for my group, What's Cookin, Chicago. The most popular event I hosted and taught was my hands on, interactive cooking sessions. I'd come up with a various theme, set a multiple course menu and folks would come over, prepare the meal themselves (with my guidance and supervision) while I shared some culinary tips and hints.

Now, with more time on my hands, I've been doing some private interactive cooking sessions with clients. Today I spent the day in the kitchen with Rich. He wanted to learn a few classic dishes with a slight twist so he could incorporate some of his own creativity. Below are the dishes we made with links to the recipes!


Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger