Home » » My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies


Probably my most favorite sweet treat even is the focus of today's Tuesdays With Dorie! This week's Tuesdays With Dorie baking challenge is Dorie's My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies, chosen by Kait of Kait's Plate (who has the recipe within her blog).

[tuesdays-with-dorie-logo.jpg]

I love, love, love chocolate chip cookies. There's something about the buttery cookie base with hints of butterscotch and the little sprinklings of chocolate swirled about that makes me very selfish when it comes to sharing these cookies. With so many recipes for chocolate cookies and even more variations with countless tips, tricks and hints to make them better, I'll never have a problem trying a chocolate chip cookie recipe. You can only imagine how happy I was when Dorie's recipe for them was chosen this week!

What I realized about this recipe is that these spread out a bit and came out thin with a slight chew, namely because of the amount of butter used. I prefer a big, fat, chewy cookie but for a thin version, this was pretty good. I would make this again in a heartbeat if I wanted thin cookies. I did substitute the chocolate chips for mint chocolate chips since it was what I had on hand. Even with the mint chocolate chips, it was delicious and that just goes to show how versatile the recipe is, or any chocolate chip cookie recipe is for that matter.

Thanks to Kait for selecting this week's TWD baking challenge. Please check out Kait's blog for the detailed recipe and be sure to take a peek at fellow TWD's to see how their recipe came out!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger