Home » , , , » So a whole year has passed…

So a whole year has passed…

Hard to believe that another year has flown by!  As I was going through my blog over the past year I have realized a few things.  I bake way too much and our eating has become rather unhealthy in the later months of the year.  One of my goals for 2010 is to change all of this.

Anyway as I was going through the past year in food I picked out some of my faves to do a short round up…hope you like!

Short Ribs cooked Low and Slow:

image

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls or Golumkis:

image

 Spanakopita:

image

Thyme and Rosemary Oven Roasted Beets

image

Tourtiere or French Canadian Pork Pie:

image

Pastel Azteca:

image

Lemon Curd and Pop Tarts

image

Grilled Tilapia Tacos with Pineapple Salsa:

image

Shrimp Burgers

image

Watermelon and Feta Salad

image

Salsa Chicken Enchiladas

image

Black Bean and Goat Cheese Quesadillas

image

Big and Bold Blueberry Muffins

image

Here’s to the New Year with wonderful food, family and friends!

signature

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger