Home » » My confession: I've been busy baking!

My confession: I've been busy baking!


So I guess now's a good time to announce some special news after quite a ride the past few months. Thank you to those who sent me get well wishes, thoughts and prayers. If you're a regular reader of my blog, you may have noticed my posts have been a little light the past few weeks and I haven't been hosting too many food events either. The reason is due to the big baking project I have on my hands...


I'm currently 4 months into my pregnancy and it hasn't been easy! Thankfully my recent appointment went well and our little one is definitely keeping me on my toes. Let's just hope the upcoming months will be happy and healthy! I have some free time now with the holidays to catch up on the much overdue recipe posts and events I have hosted for the holidays... so please stay tuned as I get my blog posts up!

Here's wishing you and yours a very warm and happy holiday season!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger