Home » » Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas to All!


Merry Christmas! I'm on a little vacation from the big city lights, which means I'm away from my kitchen and off from cooking duty. This year, my mom took the lead and made a few of our family favorite dishes to enjoy for our Christmas dinner. While many may be enjoying a holiday ham, lots of accompanying sides and perhaps a table full of desserts, our family prefers a lot of ethnic, Filipino dishes. The only exception to our ethnic feast is my brother's specialty...Garlic & Herb Prime Rib Roast....



John's Garlic & Herb Prime Rib Roast



Pork Adobo

Alaskan Jumbo King Crab Legs

Here's my husband, anxiously awaiting to dig into the crab legs...


Pancit Bihon Noodles


Kare Kare (Oxtail Peanut Stew)


These dishes were specifically requested by my family for my mom to make because it's not everyday we really get a chance to enjoy them. It was such a special treat to enjoy all these Filipino food favorites all at once and even weeks later, I'm still craving them! Feel free to click the above links to the recipes, which I've made previously.

On Christmas, my husband and I also spent time with his family in the city. Similar to my family's holiday celebration, my inlaws prepare some family favorites which are also ethnic Filipino dishes as well. Here are some pics of their spread and of our family gift exchange!



Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger