Home » , , » Super Cereal

Super Cereal


A couple of weeks ago I noticed a new product that was showing up in the juice section of the supermarket. I am always looking for pure, fresh, all-natural food and this caught my eye! Tropicana Pure. It is being touted as the next generation of juices. Well whatever. Don't they all make the same claims? Generally I like to juice my own juices but I bought some of this.

Tropicana Pure 100% Juice-Raspberry and Acai.

Now we've all heard about the benefits of Acai by now. I actually like the flavor that it adds to juices that it is mixed with.

I came up with this to try and find something for the girls to help get them to eat a better breakfast. They loved this and I will be making it again and again!!!

Breakfast Quinoa – Super Cereal (serves 4)

Ingredients:

1 Cup of Tropicana Pure 100% Juice Raspberry and Acai

1 Cup of Water

1 Cup of Quinoa (rinsed)

2 Cups of fresh raspberries

½ tsp ground cardamom

¼ tsp cinnamon

1/3 Cup chopped walnuts

Honey as a sweetener

Directions:

· Combine the Tropicana Pure 100% Juice, water and quinoa in a medium sized sauce pan. Bring to a boil.

· Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.

· Turn off the heat and let stand for about 5 minutes.

· Stir in the cardamom, cinnamon and raspberries.

· This makes 4 servings. Top each serving with some walnuts and drizzle honey to taste.

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger