Home » , , , , , » WD releases new Designed My Book and My Book for Mac hard with up to 4TB Capacity

WD releases new Designed My Book and My Book for Mac hard with up to 4TB Capacity

WD! Western Digital, has redesigned its popular My Book and My Book for Mac lines of external desktop drives to provide as much as 4 TB storage capacity and enhanced data protection for those who create and collect large volumes of data, video, music and photos.

With USB 3.0 for speed, the new My Book lines are available in 2 TB, 3 TB and 4 TB capacities for the largest content collections. At any point in time, anything can happen to one’s data. Whether it’s a lost notebook or destructive virus, it’s critical to keep data safe and maintain a backup of important documents and valued content.

Read more »
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger