Home » , , , , , , » Gadget ON: MY Passport Slim 1.0TB Portable Hard Drive Review

Gadget ON: MY Passport Slim 1.0TB Portable Hard Drive Review

WD recently announced the availability of WD My Passport Slim with capacity from 1.0TB and 2.0TB variant. Its a portable hard drive with a metal enclosure, and 256-bit hardware-based encryption.

I won this My Passport 1.0TB during My Passport Slim Media Gathering held at WD's concept store at SM North EDSA Annex. So with that let me share my review with it.

So better read on...
Read more »
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger