Home » » 10 Casseroles to Crave

10 Casseroles to Crave

Fall is here and I'm looking forward to filling up my freezer with meals I can make in advance. In fact, since I'm off all next week for a much needed staycation, I plan on doing my share of cooking and meal assembling. A must for freezer meals are casseroles and the hardest part for me is determining which casseroles to make. Do you have a favorite?

I recently paired up with Rachael Ray who has a great new assortment of cookware, bakeware, stoneware, teakettles, tools and gadgets. It comes at a perfect time considering holiday cooking and baking season is fast approaching. One of my favorite Rachael Ray pieces is her 4.25 quart covered oval casserole, known as her 'Casseroval', which is part of Rachael's stoneware collection. Her stoneware is so durable, versatile to use straight from the oven to table and they come in some beautiful colors such as this red one I have. I especially love the stylish look of them making them a nice addition to any table.



The best part about casseroles is that they are great to put together in one dish, bake and serve. I have a feeling I'll be making quite a few so that it will be easier to get dinner on the table after a long day at work. The fall season really lends itself to casseroles too because they are perfect for those comforting dishes we all can warm up on those chilly nights. And since I've got casseroles on the brain, here are 10 casseroles that might catch your eye (or make your stomach growl!). These were so good, I'm going to have to make them again!

Maple Sausage And Waffle Breakfast Casserole


Caramel Pecan French Toast Casserole


Mac & Cheese Casserole


Comforting Shepard's Pie









Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger