Home » » Microsoft Officially Acquired Skype

Microsoft Officially Acquired Skype

I am an avid user of Skype free video call service on my iOS devices, and since I updated my iPhone and iPod Touch to iOS 5, one of the first apps I installed is Skype then I realized I forgot my password since its remembered on my devices. So I went to Skype Website to retrieve my password and found this news that Microsoft closed the deal on Skype acquisition and it is now a part of Microsoft Division which ever division is that I don’t know.

skype

According to Tony Bates “I am delighted to announce the deal with Microsoft has formally closed, and Skype is now a division of Microsoft. This represents a huge leap forward in Skype's mission to be the communications choice for a billion people every day.”

<\/param><\/embed><\/object><\/div>";" alt="">

You can read all the details at Skype's Blog.

Here’s another good news, Skype now support HD Video calls, if you can provide these requirements:

  • The latest version of Skype for Windows
  • HD Quality Webcam
  • A Dual Core Processor, and Fast Internet Connection of 512 Kbit/s or more
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger