Home » » Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween friends! I hope you have a deliciously ghoulish day and enjoy a sugar rush at some point! We did some trick or treating over the weekend with friends and on Friday, Joel and I hosted a little Halloween Potluck. Here are some pictures from the tasty event... and recipes will be featured all this week!

Joel was pretty excited about having his friends come over and dressing up as my little [lopsided] giraffe...

Fellow moms helped fill up the table with quite a feast! Here we are digging in on all the wonderful potluck offerings...

Jess brought in this amazing Pumpkin & Ricotta Stuffed Shells that were so, so good. (I sneaked in a bite of the filling!)...

I made this Vegetarian Chili chockful of 3 kinds of beans and chopped fresh vegetables, which was perfect to serve the kids...

My friend Kelly brought this wonderful basket of freshly baked breads to serve along side the chili...

My friend Rachel bought this great Peanut & Cucumber Sauté which was served with steamed rice. It was a delicious blend of flavors and I can't wait to make it myself soon!...

My friend Sara brought this yummy Curried Cauliflower, compliments of her husband. I've never enjoyed cauliflower so much until this dish!...

For desserts, my friend Regina brought this adorable Pumpkin Cakes. Such a festive treat and delicious too from all the compliments!... (sadly I couldn't give this a taste)...

A new friend, Loren, brought in this awesome {Gluten Free} Blueberry Cheesecake Cups. I had more than I really care to admit because they were so, so good!...

And some kiddie cuteness to share... The little guys enjoyed some tummy time at the party...

Here's little Andrew growing up so fast and anxious to get behind the wheel...

Here's Andrew showing off his super cool skeleton outfit with mom, Rachel...

The lovely little ladies, Brynn and Clara, are having a blast in the cop car...

And here's Brynn taking a ride on the horsey while Clara grabs a bite...

Speaking of horses, here's Cowboy Jack anxious to get his treats and smiling at something funny...

Mason's going to have a hard time being scary since he's the cutest monster ever!

And here's Amira as the most precious flower you'd ever want to pick!...

The kids had a great time as usual and it's always so much fun to watch them play...




And after the party, I knew it was a success since my little giraffe was pooped and ready for a nap!...
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger