Home » » Texas, Here I Come!...Frito Lay Flavor Kitchen

Texas, Here I Come!...Frito Lay Flavor Kitchen

I love to travel and did a fare share before I married. One area of the United States I haven't traveled much to is the south, at least any place south of Louisville, KY. The only exception is Florida since we almost moved there a couple years ago! But tonight that's going to change. I'm headed to Texas and I'm anxious to visit!

As a food blogger, I often get the opportunity to do some interesting things. I've been asked to be a judge for recipe contest with Sara Lee. I've done cooking demos for the folks at Eli's Cheesecake. I've partied it up with Food Network Chef, Marcella Valladolid and Sauza Tequila. I had fun doing a 4 page spread for The Nest Magazine. I've even shared some spotlight with Chicago's very own Top Masterchef Rick Bayless!

And now a new culinary adventure is in store for me. I'll be on my way to Texas later today to work with fellow mom bloggers, Leslie of The Hungry Housewife and Michelle of The Domestic Mama. Together, we're headed to Frito Lay headquarters in Plano, Texas where we will be meeting with Chef Kalil of Frito Lay's Flavor Kitchen.

Frito Lay has a 'Flavor Kitchen?' Yes, they sure do! I'm looking forward to learning how all our favorite chip flavors are developed so they could be on grocery shelves. On top of that, we'll be learning how to prepare quick, delicious and easy-to-make dishes that are perfect for busy moms on the go, which is exactly what we all need!

Here's a sneak peek of Frito Lay's Flavor Kitchen and you can get a head start with some of their recipes here!

So stay tuned this weekend when I'll recap my tasty Texas experience in my "Weekly Serving' post! In the meantime, what's your favorite Frito Lay product? They've got such a variety, that everyone has a favorite... what's yours?!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger