Home » » A Texas Teaser...

A Texas Teaser...

Well I'm having a wonderful time here in Texas but soon will be headed back to the urban jungle waiting for me in Chicago. I can't even begin to share how much fun I had and how meaningful my new friendships are. Texas now will have a very special place in my heart thanks to a slew of folks from all corners of the country including Texas (of course), Florida, New York and even a small little island in between Seattle and Vancouver. This amazing culinary adventure will be hard to top, that's for sure!

There's a ton of pics to share from my experience working with Frito Lay, All You Magazine and my new blogging buddies, Leslie of The Hungry Housewife and Michelle of The Domestic Mama. We've been coined as the 'Mama Bloggerteers' and you'd think we've known each other for years! I'll be posting it soon but in the meantime, here are a few teasers....

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger