Home » » My First Baby Shower!

My First Baby Shower!

Today my kitchen was closed because someone else's kitchen was open! My friends Ruby, Teresa, Ann and Yumi were so kind to host my first baby shower. Even though it is a little early (since I'm about 22 weeks along), it worked out fine since our schedules in the coming months are going to be pretty hectic with our upcoming move and today was convenient for the hostesses.

Ruby & Kelly with last minutes touches in the kitchen:

I've been in a slight hibernation the past few months with some pregnancy challenges which kept me from being social and spending time with friends. However that all changed when I got to see many good friends who attended the shower. It came as no surprise that my friends came to celebrate with me and put out a great spread on the table! Check out the tasty eats they prepared...



Feta Cheeseball and Blue Cheese Cheeseball
prepared by Megan


Denver Crustless Mini Quiche
prepared by Jen


Salmon Dip with Pita Chips
prepared by Susan


Layered Taco Dip with Chips
prepared by Abbie


Savory Thai Appetizer Cups
prepared by Kelly


Caprese Mini Subs
prepared by Howard


Colorful Fried Rice
prepared by my mom

Filipino Beef Apritada
(Filipino tomato & soy sauce beef stew)
prepared by my mom


Cajun Fried Chicken
bought by my dad


Lemon Cupcakes, Yellow Cupcakes & Brownies
prepared by Ann, Yumi and Teresa


Congo Bars
prepared by yours truly
(I couldn't help going empty handed, even if the party was for me!)


Caught in the act taking pics of the spread:

It was a wonderful day spent with friends and family. I received such thoughtful and useful gifts, but more importantly, I had a chance to see and catch up with friends. I must admit it was quite awkward at first to be a guest and not in the kitchen since I'm usually hosting events... but it didn't take long to for me to sit back, rub my belly and enjoy the wonderful party they put together. Thank you to Ruby, Teresa, Ann and Yumi for hosting... and thank you to my awesome friends and family who were able to attend! To read up on how the rest of the party went, feel free to check out our family/baby blog!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger