Home » » Mini Cheeseburger Meatloaves

Mini Cheeseburger Meatloaves


One of the things I've always been hungry for during my pregnancy is a big, juicy cheeseburger. Wait, who am I kidding? That's always been the case even before I got pregnant! Sadly, my poor husband can only stand so much of the same food over and over and over again. So in order switch things up yet still satisfy my craving for cheeseburgers, I made cheeseburger meatloaf for dinner. All that's missing is the bun!

Aside from cheddar cheese and a combination of both ground beef and ground pork, I added a few other ingredients to use up random items I had in my fridge.... diced bell peppers, green onions, parsley, garlic and even some crumbled crisp bacon. Since we're only a family of two at this point, I baked individual meatloaves in mini loaf pans. Leftovers can easily be cooled and frozen to enjoy for another day.

Mini Cheeseburger Meatloaves
original Joelen recipe

1 lb ground pork
1 lb ground beef (85/15)
1 slice day old bread, processed into crumbs
4 strips bacon, cooked, cooled and crumbled
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced bell pepper (any color of your choice)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 green onions, thinly sliced (green part only)
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/4 cup ketchup

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except the ketchup and mix to combine.

Place mixture in a standard loaf pan or divide the mixture equally between 4 mini loaf pans. Top the meatloaf with the ketchup.

Place filled loaf pan(s) on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes to 1 hour if in a standard loaf pan, or 30-35 minutes if in mini loaf pans.

Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger