Home » , , , , » Autism Insanity: Kev Leitch Makes It Up As He Goes

Autism Insanity: Kev Leitch Makes It Up As He Goes

UPDATES:


(1) Kev Leitch has now commented on this post but instead of either backing up his claim or admitting error he sticks to his original false statement. HLD.  


(2) Since the original update KL has twice submitted posts (which I rejected as off topic)  in which he fails to acknowledge that he wrongfully included me in the highlighted quote below which I took directly from his blog site. Instead, as per past practice, Mr. Leitch changes the topic, fails to admit his error and fails to substantiate his false claim. HLD   

The Autism Insanity comment I posted today provoked a knee jerk reaction from ... Kev Leitch at LBRB.  That is not a surprise. Kev fits every fact, news item or commentary into his Neurodiversity ideological blender and jumps quickly in an effort to discredit any contrary views.  His knee jerk post this time though resorted to an outright false statement.  Kev states that I am claiming that:

"Both Dachel and Harold (and David Kirby come to that) are claiming that epidemiology can be ursurped by individual experience"

The fact is that nothing in my post makes that claim.  Kev simply and falsely attributed that claim to me.

If anyone can point to where I said that in my post I would be happy to acknowledge error on my part.

Since Kev obviously reads this blog faithfully I encourage him to man up and point to where I claimed in my comment that "epidemiology can be usurped by individual experience".  If  Kev can not come forward and either point to that claim in my comment, or admit that his attribution to me of that comment is false,  then I would caution anyone about taking any of his comments too seriously.




Bookmark and Share
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger