Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Kim & Scott's Pretzels

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Kim & Scott's Pretzels

Thank goodness it's (Foodie Freebie) Friday! We made it through another week and what a great week it has been... and an even better weekend ahead for me. I hope you had a great week too and have some fun weekend plans in store. This weekend is the first full weekend I had to myself with no events or entertaining plans since May 1st! I'm really looking forward to taking time out to play in the kitchen, have some culinary adventures to myself and relax... I'm so excited! What plans do you have for the weekend in your corner of the world?

This week's Foodie Freebie Friday is one that got me all twisted up and inspired me to make some soft pretzels soon. I loved reading all the various ways readers like their soft pretzels and it's been confirmed - a majority prefers to enjoy our pretzels simply with a little salt! Accompanying dips are varied but my favorite would have to be cheese.

Kim and Scott's Preztels not only offer great plain pretzels but their sweet and savory flavors take pretzels to a whole new level. A special thanks to Kim & Scott's Pretzels, they will be sending a lucky reader a complimentary pretzel package of 10 different pretzels to indulge in including...

6 oz. Apple Cinnamon Pretzel

6 oz. Original Cheesecake Pretzel

6 oz. Mixed Berry Cobbler Pretzel

6 oz. Chocolate Crumb Pretzel

6 oz. Cinnamon Roll Pretzel

6 oz. Pizza Pretzel

6 oz. Cheese Lover's Pretzel

6 oz. Spinach Feta Pretzel

6 oz. Grilled Cheese Pretzel

6 oz. Cream Cheese Pretzel

http://www.kimandscotts.com/wdk_kas/wcm/content/ks/images/top_banner_ecomm.png

So who's the lucky winner that's receiving a Kim & Scott's Original Variety Pretzel Pack?

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
10

Timestamp: 2009-07-31 14:58:03 UTC

Comment #10 comes from Frances who said...
I have to come up with one favorite? hmmm... chocolate covered with sprinkles!!
July 27, 2009 2:19 PM


Congratulations to Frances! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have your Kim & Scott's Original Variety Pretzel Pack sent to you!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, August 3, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger