Home » » Life is a Bowl of Calm Chaos

Life is a Bowl of Calm Chaos

I must apologize for some uncommon lack of posts this past week. Things have been quite busy in my little corner of the kitchen with so many exciting opportunities that are back to back. Here's a sneak preview of what's been keeping me busy and away from blogging my culinary adventures...

http://indiefilmla.com/director_chair01.jpg

First off, thanks to many friends and family, who have encouraged me to give a television reality series a shot yesterday (Sunday, July 12th). I had no intention of pursuing the opportunity, however those close to me refused to let me pass it up. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have prepared or gone on my own.... so thank you! (you all know who you are!).

http://www.wbvideography.com/images/cameraman.jpg

Secondly, today (Monday, July 13th) I'm busy working on a video and photo shoot for a magazine where 4 original recipes of mine will be featured. Stay tuned to find out what global magazine I'm working with, updates on when the video will be available online and when the magazine will hit the newsstands!

http://momonth.com/wp-content/assets/red-eye-logo.png

Lastly, Round 2 of the Chicago RedEye's Virtual Kitchen Stadium is just around the corner. Be sure to watch what culinary creativity ensues tomorrow (Tuesday, July 14th) when a secret ingredient is revealed and I go head to head against a fellow Chicago foodie for a spot in the final round!

So as a result of this 3-ring media circus I'm in, there's a lack of updates and recipe posts here on my blog. Once things slowly simmer down later this week, I'll be updating:

- the recent Chef Spotlight dinner I hosted on Saturday, July 11th, where we highlighted Spanish chefs and cuisine...
- a picnic event I'm hosting on Wednesday, July 15th...
- Chicago's Green City Market BBQ event on Thursday, July 16th...
- a huge blow out luau I'm hosting on Saturday, July 18th...
- the neighborhood culinary tour of Chicago's Chinatown I'm hosting on Sunday, July 19th...
- my Tuesdays With Dorie challenge featuring Dorie's Plum Brioche Tart...
- my Bread Baker's Apprentice challenge featuring homemade Ciabatta...
- my Burger Bunday recipe, along with a handful of more burger recipes fellow bloggers shared...
- the Foodie Freebie Friday of the week, which will resume on Monday, July 20th...

...and so much more! I definitely have my work cut out for me both in and out of the kitchen every day this week so stay tuned! Until then, here's a new and recent pic (compliments of Mr.Stacey Photo), and thank you for visiting!

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger