Home » , , , » Proud Daddy to Conor with Autism

Proud Daddy to Conor with Autism



Different people have different opinions about Facebook. I like it.  It is great for advocacy, in my case autism advocacy, and for connecting with family and friends, including friends I haven't seen in years.  There is also the occasional pleasant surprise, something I just didn't anticipate.  I received one of these nice little surprises recently when I was tagged with the above picture "proud daddy to someone with autism"  by AutismCreations.

 I am very proud of my son Conor.  He struggles with the challenges of his Autistic Disorder but he is a joy to be with and he has been liked by other children and youth wherever he has been, in grade school, middle school and now in high school.

We are buddies forever and I am very proud of Conor.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger