Home » » My Birthday Fiesta!

My Birthday Fiesta!

Happy Birthday to me! Or should I say, Feliz Cumpleaños? Although my birthday was yesterday, May 1st, friends and I got together today to celebrate with a birthday fiesta. I tied in the popular Cinco de Mayo vibe with my birthday menu and it was muy delicioso!...

Normally my usual birthday celebration involves a luau, just as I've done in previous years. However since my friend hosted her bridal shower yesterday with a luau theme, it was only appropriate to switch it up and celebrate with a fiesta vibe and menu. Here's the menu I prepared, so stay tuned for the recipes all this week!


Spicy Lime & Honey Chicken Wings


Southwestern Eggrolls


Queso Fundido with  Chips


Roasted Pork Barbacoa


Chile Rubbed Flank Steak


Chipotle Cinnamon Rubbed Chicken
(sadly, unpictured)


Dorito Taco Salad








Tres Leches Cake

It was a fabulous day with friends and family... and in some ways, a reunion of long time friends who've I've known as a child. Having a chance to catch up to reminisce about our childhood years together and share the journeys we've taken since all came to a full circle, which was especially fitting for my birthday. Here's to many more years to live, love and eat with friends and family!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger