Home » » Happy Homecoming for Baby Joel!

Happy Homecoming for Baby Joel!

A week ago, I became the proud new mother of my handsome son, Joel. He was a bit impatient and decided to come out into the world a month early - a day before Mother's Day in fact! As much as we were overjoyed, he ended up staying in the hospital  for a week to grow and develop a bit longer so he could come home. Finally, we have our son in our arms and welcomed him home. To celebrate, I prepared a special Homecoming Dinner in honor of my son, which is also the dinner I initially planned to prepare for Mother's Day this year. Although it's a week later, I wouldn't have it any other way and I'm glad to add another chair to the table for our new family of three...

Here's the menu I prepared to celebrate my son's long awaited homecoming. Stay tuned for the recipes in the coming days...


Cantaloupe & Crispy Prosciutto Arugula Salad
with Fig Balsamic Drizzle

Herbes de Provence Baked Chicken
with Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus & Leek Risotto

Strawberry Tiramisu
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger