Home » » Love is Sweet! Dessert Table

Love is Sweet! Dessert Table


I love luau themed parties because they're so colorful and festive. Besides that, luaus remind me of Hawaii - one of my most favorite places in the world. It couldn't have been a more fitting party theme for my friend's bridal shower today since May 1st is also Lei Day in Hawaii! For her shower, I prepared some desserts for the dessert table and had a fun time incorporating tropical flavors in doing so...
The Luau Bridal Shower was a hit and the place was decked out to the hilt with the luau theme. The pic above is just one of the many stations of food at the party!


My friend Anna (the bride to be) who I've known since I was a toddler loves her share of sweets so naturally she had to have a big sweets table. As an honorary bridesmaid (since I introduced her to her soon to be husband but can't stand up in the wedding due to being due so close to her wedding date), I couldn't let her down and offered to make a few things for her sweets table.

When thinking of flavors of Hawaii, I automatically think of all the tropical fruits such as passionfruit, pineapple, mango, and bananas. With these fruits in mind I made the following desserts to compliment the luau theme... and stay tuned for the recipes which I'll be sharing this week!

Passionfruit Cheesecake Truffles


Pina Colada Cheesecake Truffles


Mango Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting



Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting


Chocolate Covered Strawberries


Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger