Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Rick Bayless Gift Set

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Rick Bayless Gift Set


We made it to Friday.... finally! It's been an eventful week for me with something going on every night so I'm looking forward to the weekend relaxing and not leaving the house. I hope you have plans to relax as well!

This weekend, the culinary adventures continue in my kitchen where What's Cookin, Chicago will be joining me. Here's what you can anticipate reading about here on the blog for the weekend...

  • Baking with Dorie - On Saturday, we're getting together to bake up a storm of selected recipes from Dorie Greenspan's book, Baking From My Home to Yours. The recipes we will be making are aligned to the weekly blogging event, Tuesdays with Dorie, that I participate in. This is a great way for me to make the recipes for the blogging event, share the experience with What's Cookin, Chicago and have them take home the treats so they don't end up on my thighs! It's a complete win-win situation for everyone involved, right?!

  • Sunday will be a day to myself where I plan on trying out a few new savory recipes. Stay tuned to see what's in store...

Now on to this week's Foodie Freebie Friday! This was a special giveaway because as a Chicagoan, I'm quite proud of our culinary scene. Our very own Chef Rick Bayless has been dubbed Bravo's Top Chef Masters and to celebrate this achievement, this week's freebie is a gift set that includes his best selling cookbook and a collection of his products from Frontera Grill, one of his restaurants here in Chicago.


A lucky winner will be receiving the following 'Mexican Everyday' gift set:


So who's the lucky winner this week?!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
77

Timestamp: 2009-08-28 14:29:50 UTC

Comment #77 comes from Susan from Food Blogga who said...

Only one? Hmmm... soft shell grilled fish tacos.
August 27, 2009 1:53 PM


Congratulations to Susan! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have the Rick Bayless Mexican Everyday' gift set sent to you!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, August 31, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger