Home » » Baking with Dorie: August Session

Baking with Dorie: August Session


Every week on Tuesday, you'll often find me posting the weekly baking challenge I've completed for the Tuesdays With Dorie (TWD) baking group. I've had so much fun participating with this group since I joined in January, that I wanted to share the whole experience with members of What's Cookin, Chicago. Besides, what's more fun than having friends over and cooking/baking together? That's when I decided to have What's Cookin, Chicago members join me in the kitchen as we bake through Dorie Greenspan's recipes for the (TWD) group.


Today friends came over and we tackled all the TWD recipes for the month of September. Having others work through the recipes with are much more fun than doing it myself. We get to learn together, pick up tips and tricks from each other and the best part? Everyone leaves with the desserts we've made! Here's what we baked today and stay tuned to see our reviews and thoughts on these recipes in the coming weeks...



Espresso Cheesecake Brownies

Chocolate Souffle

Flaky Apple Turnovers

Cottage Cheese Pufflets

Chocolate Crunched Caramel Tart

Here are some candids of everyone working through the five recipes in four hours...

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger