Home » , » The best chocolate chip cookies EVER!!!

The best chocolate chip cookies EVER!!!


Can you tell that I liked them? These cookies were so good and I have been trying to really stay away from the sweets and all but those pretty much did me in! I got the recipe from Jill at Simple Daily Recipes which is one of my favorite food blogs. It has straight forward easy to follow recipes. She also runs the Great Cooks Blogroll which is showing up on more food blogs every day!

Anyway, enough about Jill...

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!

  • 1 cup packed dark brown sugar (I only had light brown sugar so I added 1 Tbs molasses)
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup healthy egg substitute, or 2 eggs
  • 2 1/2 cups flour
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Heat oven to 375F degrees.

Beat sugars and butter in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Beat in vanilla and eggs. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough 1/4 cupfuls (I used a small scoop so I got smaller cookies) about 2 inches apart on ungreased (or silpat covered) cookie sheet.

Bake 11-13 minutes to until edges are light brown (middle will be soft). Cool 3-5 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Store in an airtight container to keep fresh and soft.

Maybe it was the dark brown sugar (or molasses) which gives these such great flavor but whatever it is I will make these again!!!

This makes it soooo hard to cook in my small kitchen - Huge Dog takes up some prime real estate...right in front of the sink and between 2 counter tops!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger