Home » » Midweek Meme...

Midweek Meme...

Here's a midweek tidbit.. a little meme, thanks to Danielle from Make No Little Meals. Thanks Danielle for tagging me! Here are my responses... and read on to see who I've tagged next:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a fulltime college student, working full time as a retail supervisor for Brooks Brothers.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Let's see, last year I was just getting settled into my blog and contemplating starting my foodie social group, What's Cookin' Chicago.

Five snacks you enjoy
1--Artisnal cheeses, especially Humboldt Fog goat cheese
2--Water & butter crackers
3--Sopressata & salame
4--Fresh fruit
5--Lindt & Vosges chocolate

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire
1--Go to culinary school
2--Invest in a storefront/commercial & professional kitchen space
3--Travel to various food-centric cities to explore
4--Start my own business focused on food & entertaining
5--Upgrade my kitchen

5 Bad Habits
1--I'm a clean/neat freak
2--I'm anal & stubborn about how things are done (especially in my kitchen/home)
3--I'm too detailed & organized to a fault.
4--I'm very social & a planner to a fault.
5--I can be a control freak.

5 things you would never wear again
1--Perm... too many bad memories!
2--Tapered jeans, aka "ankle chokers"
3--Payless shoes
4--Blush (I prefer bronzer)
5--Neon anything

5 Favourite (kitchen) Toys
1--Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
2--Microwaveable Rice Cooker
3--Stoneware Bar Pans
4--Le Creuset dutch oven
5--Tongs

Here are some fellow food bloggers I've chosen to tag...
-- Anne of Anne's Food
-- Kim of The Yummy Mummy
-- Lynn of Cookie Baker Lynn
-- Kate of Kate F, Girl Reporter
-- Kelly of Kelly the Culinarian
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger