Home » , » Pasta with Shrimp and Basil Pesto

Pasta with Shrimp and Basil Pesto


Last week after I went to the Worden Farm's Farmer's Market I made some fresh basil pesto with the basil and garlic that I had bought when I was there. Click here for post and recipe. So I thought I would show you what I did with the pesto.

I cooked the peeled and deveined shrimp in some butter and garlic just until they were no longer opaque. Cooked the pasta according to the box (use whatever type of pasta you have available). Toss the past a shrimp together with as much pesto as you like. You will have to judge it based on your taste. Sit down and enjoy. This is one of my favorite meals. I could truly eat this everyday!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger