Home » , » Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!

Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!

I've always wanted to be fast and be able to ride like a wind and be one with the clouds, I've always wanted to fly the fastest and nuclear powered jet plane.



So if I will be an star to a movie it will be all about dog fight, a lot of firepower and action, of course these will be a life threatening situation where I need to save the world from destruction from bad guys, and of course get the girl of my dream... it's all about a days job for a jet pilot.

This is why I love mo watch movies that are fast paced and all action, like the movie Top Gun and Pearl Harbor.

For the premier showing of my movie, the best treat to all movie goers is a FREE pop corn and drinks, well what best way to serve it is with Kettle Korn because it's just makes the movies poppin’ fun all time!

So hold onto your seat while enjoying Kettle Korn and be prepared to see the greatest action pack movie of the year.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger