Home » » Cinco de Mayo Round Up 2013

Cinco de Mayo Round Up 2013

Happy Friday! I'm particularly excited about this upcoming weekend because it will be full of birthday celebrations for both me and Joel. Saturday we're celebrating Joel's 3rd birthday with a Thomas the Train themed party. He is ridiculously excited and helped me plan it down to the important details. Then on Sunday, we're celebrating my birthday with both my parents and The Baron's parents over lunch at one of my favorite restaurants. Granted, I won't be feasting on Mexican inspired fare this Sunday for Cinco de Mayo, but if you plan to or want to, here's a delicious round up of Mexican inspired recipes to celebrate with! 


Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger