Home » , , , , , » Western Digital Announces the new My Book Thunderbolt Duo 8 TB and My Book 4 TB External Drives

Western Digital Announces the new My Book Thunderbolt Duo 8 TB and My Book 4 TB External Drives

WD® is expanding its selection of high capacity and high speed external storage solutions for Mac and PC users with the introduction of the My Book Thunderbolt Duo 8 TB – the highest capacity My Book ever -- and My Book 4 TB external hard drive models.

WD MyBook

My Book Thunderbolt Duo 8 TB external hard drive
The My Book Thunderbolt Duo 8 TB drive, designed specifically for creative pros and Mac enthusiasts who work with large files such as high-resolution photos and HD videos, will ship with a Thunderbolt cable in the box for added convenience.

Read more »
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger