Home » , , » MOVIE ON “Ice Age 4: Continental Drift”

MOVIE ON “Ice Age 4: Continental Drift”

This is the 4th installment of this phenomenal successful Movie franchise, I still remember the first movie is about Sid, Manny and Diego’s becoming the best of friends.
ice-age-4-with-simpsons-short-feature
This time the gang’s all back for another adventure and with more laughter and fun, I was able to watch this movie during the premier, and my friends and I really had fun watching this movie.
So let me tell you why! the before movie started there was a short clip with the Simpson “The Longest Daycare”, where Maggie Simpson saved a butterfly from being swat by a mean boy from the daycare.

Read more »
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger