Home » , , , , , » Nokia Lumia 710 Adventure–Day 1 Unboxing, Initial Set Up and Configuration

Nokia Lumia 710 Adventure–Day 1 Unboxing, Initial Set Up and Configuration

Windows Phone is one promising Mobile OS in the market now, and now that Nokia is making such a hit in the market with their Lumia series that runs the Windows Phone 7.5, mobile users are starting to notice how great this platform and devices.
windows-phone-7-series-people-hub-adobotech
Every time I got a new device, I make sure I commit time to get to know not only it’s capabilities and functionality but also get to know it’s Operating Systems. Yesterday I received my Nokia Lumia 710, and I’m already excited to use this as my main phone.

Read more »
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger