Home » » 5 Beefy Steaks for Dad...

5 Beefy Steaks for Dad...

Father's Day is coming up this weekend - are you planning on anything special? I'm still not sure what we'll be doing yet {gasp!} but I'm working on it. One thing I have in mind is preparing one of his favorite Filipino meals and playing around with combining 2 of his favorite desserts into one. On the other hand, he has some electronic toy he's been coveting. However when it comes to my dad, it's pretty easy what to get him for Father's Day. He'd be happy with a nice bottle of cognac and thick steak! It's just too bad that my dad is half way around the world enjoying his retirement on the sunny beaches of a tropical island. (Well, bad for me, since I can't enjoy the same surroundings!) So if you're planning on preparing a special meal this weekend in honor of Father's Day, here are 5 Beefy Steaks for Dad that he might enjoy...







Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger