Home » » 8 Finger Lickin' Good Chicken & Biscuit Recipes

8 Finger Lickin' Good Chicken & Biscuit Recipes

My confession for the day: I've been intrigued by Southern cuisine ever since I came back from a short stay in Texas. To reinforce my craving of Southern eats, I received a copy of 1001 Ways to Cook Southern Cookbook from my friends at Time, Inc. (which includes the Southern Living Network). There are several regions of Southern cuisine all in itself and all of them sound good to me! Since I'm on a Southern food kick lately, here are some 8 Finger Lickin' Good Chicken & Biscuit Recipes for y'all. They may be far from true Southern recipes and techniques but they're finger lickin' good nonetheless!...


Here's a classic recipe I learned in culinary school...
Find out what gives this oven fried version it's crunch!...
Buttermilk is key for this oven fried recipe and gives a great flavor...
 Another version using buttermilk, fried on the stovetop...
Looking to enjoy fried chicken without the guilt, then this one's for you...
An indulgent biscuit studded with cheese and bacon...
Sweet cream gives these biscuits a light texture...
Try making biscuits with sweet potato for a beautiful hue...
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger