Home » » Fall Cupcake Tower

Fall Cupcake Tower

I've been in a cupcake making mood lately. I'm not sure how it came about but I've been thinking up some great seasonal flavors and was looking for reasons just to make them. Well, I'm a firm believer that opportunities come along for a reason. When I least expected it, my aunt asked me if I could make some cupcakes for our church's anniversary luncheon. I was thrilled! She thought my idea of doing seasonal flavors was a nice change from the usual yellow and chocolate cupcakes folks may be used to. With that, I made 2 cupcake towers featuring fall flavors for the church...

Serving up cupcakes in lieu of a traditional cake for a special occassion seems much more practical these days. There's no need to fuss with cake cutting, utensils, or even plates. Cupcakes are the perfect choice for large parties and allows for making a few different flavors for variety. Well, my family's church was quite impressed with not only the presentation but the choice of flavors to reflect the season. I made four different seasonal flavors totaling  8 dozen cupcakes which easily fed the congregation and even a few lucky ones had some to take home too. For the towers, I made the following cupcakes... so stay tuned all this week for the recipes!

Apple Walnut Cupcakes
with a Vanilla Bean Buttercream & Chopped Walnuts

Pear & Ginger Cupcakes
with a Vanilla Bean Buttercream & Caramel Drizzle

Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Cupcakes
with a Vanilla Bean Buttercream & Cinnamon Sugar

Pumpkin  Spice Cupcakes 
with a Vanilla Bean Buttercream
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger