Home » , » My ongoing freezer space saga...

My ongoing freezer space saga...


It was Saturday afternoon. T. had been gone since Tuesday and I was getting really tired of cooking for just us three. My kids eat great but it still isn't nearly as satisfying as cooking for an adult! I never have to fight with him as to how much more does he have to eat to get dessert or more of something. It's just easier.

I decided I was going to cook for myself. And I really liked it. Who cares if the kids went without anything other than penne pasta with butter...

Pasta with Vegetable Sauce

I followed no real recipe but here are the ingredients:

onions
garlic
tomatoes
green peppers
zucchini
basil
oregano
salt
1 package of your favorite pasta
Parmesan cheese for topping

I chopped (chunky) the ingredients all up and first cooked down the onion, garlic, and green pepper. I then added the tomatoes and the herbs. I held off on the zucchini for a bit and then just threw it in. I let this simmer for most of the afternoon.

I made some garlic bread. Boiled the pasta. Plated my dinner and in walks T. Ended up having a great dinner after all!!!

What I used from my freezer:

1/2 bag frozen zucchini
1 1/2 green pepper
2 small bags of tomatoes

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger