Home » , , » So this is what happens when you don't follow the directions!

So this is what happens when you don't follow the directions!

Still good enough to eat and now with half the fat!

In my enthusiasm to make cookies with my youngest daughter I guess I missed all of the ingredients. I have made these cookies before and we all loved them, so before going over to a friends house for a nice afternoon around the pool, we decided to make them and take them with us.

My oldest daughter, true to form, laid in bed and read while my youngest and I baked away. The cookie batter looked great if maybe a little too dough like. I just pushed on. I wanted cookies baked and ready to go!

The first batch went into the oven. I used a small scoop so they would all be uniform and perfect looking. As I looked into the oven nearing the ending of the baking time I realized that something must have gone wrong. I looked over the directions and the ingredients. It was then I realized the error of my ways!!! I had only added 1/2 cup of butter when I needed a whole cup. Needless to say they didn't spread at all and are very puffy cookies. Oh well now we have diet cookies (half the fat)!!!

See how puffy and small they are?

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever! (just be sure to follow the recipe!)

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger