Home » » Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four

Welcome to my feast! It is cold outside but warm in here. Grab a coffee or a hot cup of tea and pull up a chair...enjoy this Friday's Feast!


Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?


Yesterday I checked my PO Box which I hadn't checked since before Christmas and there was a check for me for $200! I love checks in the mail!

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

I will stay here in Southwest Florida for my winter home but I will have my summer home in Highlands, North Carolina for my summer home. I would also have a vacation home on Tybee Island which I would use throughout the year! I say if you are going to do it do it right!

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

Banana (I have a banana smoothie every day. I love bananas.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

I have a lot of nice clothes. Unfortunately I don't get to wear them very often. I am a stay at home Mom and there is not much of an occasion for a full length gown! It is black and very low cut in the front and the back. The body is close cut and the dress is full length. The back has 3 small black roses which attach a short train. I wore this dress as the maid of honor to my sister's wedding and loved her for it. I will wear it again!!!

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

I am so sorry but I would never want to do that. All of the memories I have stem from things that I have experienced that were good or bad...they have made me who I am today and I like that! Maybe one of the terrible days form high school that really wasn't as bad as it seemed to me then???

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy

www.nofearentertaining.com

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger