Home » , , » Rosemary Herb Turkey

Rosemary Herb Turkey



For the Rosemary Herb Turkey, I have to confess that we decided to purchase a cooked turkey from a local supermarket. I still have my cast on (which doesn't get taken off until November 29th) and I surely couldn't make my turkey one handed - the weight of the turkey alone is too much for me! Secondly, my husband was really nervous about making a turkey under my direction for a house full of foodies. So, this year we opted for a cooked turkey to make it easier and less stressful. It was super simple only because the bird just needed 2 hours to warm up! However to add some personality to our bird, I did brush it with melted butter and sprinkled some rosemary herb seasoning for extra flavor.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger