Home » , » Preparing the Feast!

Preparing the Feast!

I'll admit, my Thanksgiving menu is quite big, maybe even too big. However, because I'm making so many different offerings, I don't necessarily have to make massive amounts of each for my guests. Rather than posting my full overabundant menu all at once, I'll post them in categories, along with what I've already prepared in advance.So to start off, here is my appetizer menu:

Crab Rangoon Cups
Stuffed Mushrooms
Caprese Salad Skewers
Cilantro Turkey Meatballs
Teriyaki Wings
Buffalo Wings
Fruit, Cheese & Sausage Platter
Gruyere Artichoke Dip
Spinach Alfredo Dip
Garlic Crostini

Shrimp Cocktail Platter

Out of this menu, I've prepped the following thus far, focusing on what I can make in advance safely:

made crab rangoon filling
made stuffed mushroom filling
made cilantro turkey meatballs
cut up my sausages into bite sized pieces
made gruyere artichoke dip
made spinach alfredo dip
made homemade shrimp cocktail sauce
prepped dipping sauces for chicken wings

Next up is my traditional Thanksgiving fare menu:

Rosemary & Herb Turkey
Turkey Gravy
Cranberry Orange Relish
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sausage & Apple Dressing
Sweet Corn Casserole
Grean Bean Casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole
Broccoli Cheese & Rice Casserole
Harvest Green Salad
Sweet Hawaiian Dinner Rolls

Out of this menu, I've prepped the following thus far, focusing on what I can make in advance safely:

cranberry orange relish
pureed raspberries for raspberry vinaigrette
prepped my potatoes
roasted a few heads of garlic

cooked up sausage, apples & aromatics for dressing
par boiled broccoli/cauliflower for casserole
prepped sweet potatoes

Here's my Asian fare menu:

(Thai) Chicken Pad Thai
(Spanish) Shrimp & Chorizo Paella
(Korean) Marinated BBQ Pork Ribs
(Filipino) Chicken Adobo
(Vietnamese) Shrimp Spring Rolls
(Japanese) Miso Soup
Steamed Jasmine Rice

Out of this menu, I've prepped the following thus far, focusing on what I can make in advance safely. Most of the asian dishes will be made closer to Thursday because of the use of fresh veggies:

marinated pork ribs

prepped meats for paella
cut up tofu for miso soup

Last but not least, here is my dessert menu:

Homemade Apple Pie
Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
Mini Pecan Pie Tarts
Warm Cranberry Apple Crisp

Out of this menu, I've prepped the following thus far, focusing on what I can make in advance safely:

Made & froze pumpkin cheesecake truffles
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger